More Quest at #SLWTC
Another opportunity to work with Alex Warren (@alexwarren) and introduce teachers to Quest at the #swltc technology conference! There is only so much you can share in one session, so I have uploaded the presentation, would recommend you visit textadventures.co.uk/ and the tutorials wiki for more idea. Any teachers that would like to contribute games or students work, please get in touch with @Alexwarren.
5.3 is in the oven! With a bunch of new features.
Grid-based map (sponsored by Phillip Zolla)
- Changable POV (sponsored by Phillip Zolla)
- Game log (sponsored by Phillip Zolla)
- Customisable object link colour (sponsored by Phillip Zolla)
- More room description options (by James Gregory)
- Light and dark rooms, light sources (by Pertex)
- HTML output now rendered using Chromium instead of the currently installed version of Internet Explorer