Writing helps me understand what I am thinking about.
Academic achievement improved, pastoral benchmarks improved, stakeholder survey responses as their highest point in the schools history. What new for 2018.
At school, a refined School Improvement Plan, even further distribution. A new Deputy Head Teacher role, leading the Assistant Head Teachers – I am one step further removed and I need to learn how to manage the DHT, managing the AHT. We are moving to collaborative self-accountability through Smartsheets.
We have streamline operations:
- We are attending to staff feedback and addressing the short-fall of Performance Reviews – moving to a bi-weekly line professional dialogue meetings. One-to-one listening meetings.
- We are introducing LEAN meetings. Fast tracked operational meetings.
- We have launched SIMs to Parent – developing it further.
We are moving towards great personalised tutoring.
- We have introduced a refined model of Academic Mentoring meetings and connecting to NWEA MapGrowth.
- Working extra hard to promote our personal learning skills programme.
I am working with the Education Support Partnership.
I have embarked on a new relationship and have a professional leadership coach.
Southern Rocks is back – bigger, better and brighter for 2019. We are paperless. We are 50 sessions strong. Why? Because Teachingrocks.co.uk